The Cosmac VIP II was never released, Emma 02 emulates this computer as build by Ed Keefe and described on his very extensive Cosmac VIP II page.
Clock: 1.7609 MHz
16 to 32 KB RAM
14 to 18 KB ROM
Sound: Simple Sound Board
Cosmac VIP II running RCA VP-701 BASIC VER 2.2.
The only info about the Cosmac VIP II can be found on Ed's Cosmac VIP II page
Main Features Cosmac VIP II Emulator
- Adjustable speed, boosting the speed of the Cosmac VIP II beyond 1.76 MHz!
- Tape features (wav file and real cassette support) including a Turbo version
- Direct Cosmac VIP II memory access to load and save software from the PC hard disk via intel hex, binary or '.fpb' (for RCA FPB BASIC, i.e. RCA VP-701 BASIC VER 2.2) files
- Video support for CDP1862 including zoom and full screen option by pressing F3
- Sound support for default fixed frequency tone
- Video screen dump to a file (BMP, JPEG, PNG or PCX image)
- Support for Chip 8 and Chip 8x interpreter