The Pecom 32 and 64 were manufactured by Elektronska Industrija Nis in Serbia. The design of the Pecom is quite similar to the COMX-35 and the Telmac 600, even the BASIC is based on the same code as these computers. All 3 were based on Quest Super BASIC which is running in this emulator on the Elf (Cosmac, Netronics or Quest).
Pecom 64 running a COMX-35 BASIC game, trainspotting, which I designed with my brother during the '80s. With a few small changes it runs in Pecom BASIC!
There is not much information on the internet about the Pecom, here is what I found so far:
Main Features Pecom 32 and 64 Emulator
- Adjustable speed, boosting the speed of the Pecom beyond 2.813 MHz!
- Tape features (wav file and real cassette support) including a Turbo version and automatic tape handling for BASIC commands (PLOAD, PSAVE, DLOAD and DSAVE), ED (LOAD, SAVE and BSAVE), M+ (CTRL-R and W) and PR OB (R and W)
- Direct Pecom memory access to load and save software from the PC hard disk via '.pecom' files
- Video support for CDP1869/CDP1870 with zoom and full screen option by pressing F3
- Sound support for CDP1869
- Support for Printer simulation including possibility for sending the output to any printer you own or to a file
- Video screen dump to a file (BMP, JPEG, PNG or PCX image)