The Telmac 2000 was manufactured by Telercas Oy in Finland. The design was very similar to the Cosmac VIP and Telmac 1800 except that the 2000 uses the CDP1864 instead of the CDP1861 and also uses a resolution of 64 x 48.
Telmac 2000 running a chip-8 game breakout. Note the chip-8 interpreter only uses the top 32 'lines'.
There is not much information on the internet about the Telmac 2000, here is what I found so far: Hobbylabs.org.
Main Features Telmac 2000 Emulator
- Adjustable speed, boosting the speed of the Telmac 2000 beyond 1.75 MHz!
- Tape support (wav file and real cassette support) including a Turbo version
- Direct Telmac 2000 memory access to load and save software from the PC hard disk via intel hex or binary files
- Video support for CDP1864 with zoom and full screen option by pressing F3
- Sound support for CDP1864
- Video screen dump to a file (BMP, JPEG, PNG or PCX image)
- RAM extension up to 32KB
- Support for Chip 8 interpreter