The CDP18S020 Evaluation Kit was released as an evaluation tool intended to encourage the application of the RCA 1800 series. All information to build this emulator is based on the manual which can be found via Evaluation Kit Manual for the RCA CDP1802 COSMAC Microprocessor MPM-203
SW included: the UT4 ROM as well as the Cosmac Tiny Basic as is listed in the manual.
Clock: 2.0 MHz
256 bytes upto 4 KB user RAM
32 bytes Utility Program RAM
512 bytes ROM
CDP18S020 running Tiny Basic on a video terminal.
Main Features CDP18S020 Evaluation Kit Emulator
- Adjustable speed, boosting the speed of the CDP18S020 beyond 2.0 MHz!
- Direct CDP18S020 memory access to load and save software from the PC hard disk via intel hex or binary files
- Terminal simulation (DEC VT-52 and VT-100)
- Video screen dump to a file (BMP, JPEG, PNG or PCX image)
- Single step mode, taking one CPU cycle per step