- Added support for Windows 64 bit version
- Added support for Windows 10 (small addition for window locations)
- Upgraded to Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 (windows XP/2000 version is still using VC Express 2008)
- Corrected bugs in command line handling
- Added a check on start-up to set data directory as relative if a sub directory of the Emma 02 application directory is used
- Corrected window status update when using F12 on Mac OS X
- Corrected error in loading of configurations (window positions is now not reset to default anymore)
- Corrected text error in VT setup window for Cosmicos and Membership card: 'Reversed EFx' changed to 'Reversed EF'.
- Corrected bug in handling of Stretch dot for the Cosmicos VT
- Windows installer is now split in 3 different packages: 32 bit, 64 bit and XP/2000
- Upgraded to latest wxWidgets version 3.0.2
- Upgraded to latest SDL2 version 2.0.3
- Upgraded to latest curl version 7.45.0
- Support for VELF added
Cosmac Elf, Netronics Elf II, Quest Super Elf
- Added an option to specify a printer data ready EF. Quest SB 5.0 and 6.0 use this for commands like PLIST and POUT.